Gnome Home Delivery – bringing games directly to your home!
Gnome Games provides Gnome Home Delivery and Curbside Pickup Service!
Update December 17, 2020
All Gnome Games stores are open for holiday shopping, with masks required and limited capacity, and we have contactless curbside pickup and home delivery options. Curbside pickup is currently available from 10 – 7 PM Daily Monday – Friday, 10 – 6 Saturday and Noon – 5 Sunday
Gnome Games brings the very best in tabletop fun to the tables, and now you don’t even have to leave your home to get the games you want to play delivered right to your home or office with Gnome Home Delivery! Gnome Games will deliver games from our stores to your home 7 days a week.
Here’s how the Gnome Home Delivery Service works:
Simply message any of the Gnome Games stores via Facebook or give us a call before 3 PM and we’ll deliver the games, puzzles and supplies you want directly to your home the same evening. We make one delivery run in both Appleton and Green Bay each evening usually before 8 PM. If weather is poor we may delay delivery and will let you know when you place your order.
Special arrangements may be available for delivery at other times based on driver availability.
Stay at home where it’s warm and safe. Play with your family without venturing out. New Games. Old Games, Fun Games – all delivered from Gnome Games.
Delivery fees start at $5 per delivery, within 15 miles of any Gnome Games location, with additional fees based on distance.
To place an order from the Gnome Games Green Bay West (Green Bay West Side) store give us a call at (920) 499-4263 or message us on the Gnome Games Green Bay West Facebook page – https://facebook.com/gnomegames
To place an order from Gnome Games Green Bay East (Green Bay East Side) give us a call at (920) 965-1380 or message us on the Gnome Games Green Bay East Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/GnomeGamesEast/
To place an order from Gnome Games Appleton give us a call at (920) 884-7504 or message us on the Gnome Games Appleton Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/GnomeGamesAppletonEast/
What games will Gnome Games deliver?
Gnome Home Delivery will deliver new board games, puzzles, booster displays, collectible card decks, puzzles, role playing books, dice, miniatures, paints and painting supplies and other accessories to your home or business. We will not deliver singles, used merchandise, card sleeves, playmats or most TCG accessories at this time.
Gnome Home Delivery Frequently Asked Questions
- Does someone have to be home for the delivery? Yes, we will not deliver to a mailbox, empty house or location where the customer that purchased the games is not present. The customer will have to provide a photo ID for delivery.
- How can I pay for my games? You can pay vial PayPal or credit card over the phone. We will not take cash or swipe cards at the door for our drivers safety.
- Can I have games delivered to my office or where I work? No, this is no longer an option – as we deliver after 4 PM most offices are closed.
- Why is Gnome Games doing Gnome Home Delivery? Because we care about putting great games on your tables safely. We want to allow our customers to get great games locally today without having to leave the safety and comfort of their homes. While we encourage everyone to get out and play with friends and family; sometimes it’s not a good idea to come out and play, or you simply can’t get out of the house. That’s where the Gnomes bring the best in tabletop directly to you.
- What if I’m really sick – will Gnome Games still deliver? Yes, this is an important part of why we have the Gnome Home Delivery Program. We do ask that you let us know if you or someone in your house is sick so our staff can take appropriate personal safety measures. All of our home deliveries are contactless. We bring the games, and call from the street to make sure you are home. You let us know you are there ready for them, we drop the games off by the door and watch you pick it up. WE DO NOT ENTER APARTMENT BUILDINGS OR RESIDENCES TO DELIVER.
- How about delivery if I live in Pulaski or Denmark or Marinette? We can deliver to outlying areas, but there will be an additional delivery fee based on distance. Just ask and we’ll let you know how we can get you the games or puzzles you really want to play.
- What about Appleton? Appleton now has Gnome Home Delivery there too!
- What if I order after 3 PM? We’ll try to get it out the same day, but if our drivers have left the stores for delivery we’ll deliver the next day.
- Can I return a game? We are not accepting any returns of opened games or any collectible items. All holiday returns must be made by January 15th 2021 with receipt. After that date we will return to the 30 day limit on returns Please save your receipt if you aren’t going to open the games.