Spring Kill Team!
Gnome Games Green Bay East (GBE)
League Kickoff: March 14th
League Finale: April 18
Tuesdays – 4pm to 9pm
Wednesdays – 4pm to 9pm
Thursdays – 4pm to 9pm
Saturdays – 9am – 2pm
League Cost: $5 entry (includes all weeks of play plus participation prizes)
It’s time for our Spring Kill Team League
Most of the campaign rules we are following come directly from the book, there are just a few things that we will be handling differently:
– Commander expansion is allowed if both players agree to play with them.
– We Will be using 100 point lists
– Roster Size Maximum: 20 models
– Specialists will now follow the same rules as Fire Teams, meaning they earn an experience point for surviving the mission and can earn an additional experience point by removing one or more enemy models from action.
– Choosing your mission: The mission will be determined using the rules below
Determining the mission:
After you have an opponent, each of you chooses one of the 8 following actions:
You may take one additional strategy in the Scouting Phase. (Can’t be the same action twice.)
Opponent rolls a D6 instead of a D10 when rolling for casualties.
Start the game with +2 command points. You no longer generate Command Points at the Beginning of the battle round for being Battle-Forged.
Upon victory gain one morale.
Upon victory opponent loses one morale.
Upon victory steal one territory from opponent.
Upon victory steal one intelligence from opponent.
Upon victory steal one material from opponent.
After each of you has chosen, you reveal at the same time. These choices will pick the mission you will play based on the graph below! (the chart will also be available at the store)
If you have any questions or are interested – stop in and check out this awesome game!