Bring the fun to your home tables, All In Store Play is suspended until further notice
Gnome Games brings the best in tabletop fun and games to the tables, and to keep our staff safe we are suspending all in store play until further notice.
Gnome Games is suspending all in-store play until further notice to ensure the safety of our staff and customers as we take proactive measures to combat COVID-19. We will continue to provide the community with the finest games, puzzles and diversions as the Gnome Games stores will remain open for shopping, curbside pickup and home delivery.
We take the safety of the Gnome Games staff and customers seriously, and are taking the following proactive measures to mitigate the spread of the COVID -19 virus effective immediately.
- All In Store Play is suspended until further notice. This includes casual play, tournaments, leagues, role-playing events, miniature events, and using the game demo library. All Play areas are closed to the public.
- Store Hours are adjusted slightly – 10 AM – 8 PM Mon – Fri, 9 AM – 7 PM Sat, Noon – 6 PM Sunday
- Only store staff will handle single card binders and pull cards. Please bring your lists, request cards via messenger or email, or shop for in store pick-up at cards.gnomegames.com
- All Outreach and Community Events are cancelled – and we will reschedule as appropriate.
- We will continue our diligent cleaning and COVID-19 mitigation programs
- Gnome Home Delivery is available in Green Bay and Appleton. Simply call or message the store, ask for the games you want. We’ll process the transaction via PayPal and deliver to your home for a small fee.
- Curbside Pickup is now available at all stores. Simply call or message the store you wish to pickup the games at. We’ll have them ready and will bring them out to your vehicle. We can accommodate credit card transactions at the curbside or via PayPal before you arrive
- Special Orders are always welcome! We’ll get the games you want to play while you are doing your part to fight COVID-19. Simply call, email or message and we’ll get the games you want to play as long as they are available for us to get for you.
- Returns of games and unopened products are also suspended. We will honor any returns of unopened merchandise with receipt after the COVID-19 threat has subsided.
What you can do to help
We still ask that if you are sick, not feeling well or may have been exposed, that you don’t come to the store. We’ll do everything within our power to get you great games or puzzles to help the time go a little faster, and so you can have a little fun too. We’ll also continue our diligent measures in the store to keep you safe we announced earlier – – and have modified a few to do it a little safer! If you have a special request please just ask via phone call, email or messenger.
We’d also love to hear and see how you are playing and having a fun at your table! Please share your tabletop fun with the Gnome families on our Facebook pages,We all could use a smile – and when you share yours with us – you double the fun.
We want to thank you for your support in this, as well as for your support of Gnome Games as a business. We look forward to playing with you soon!
The Head Gnome