Gnome Games now offers Contactless Pickup from 11 AM – 3 PM Monday – Saturday at all of our stores and a daily Contactless Delivery Service in Green Bay and Appleton – with deliveries between 4 PM and 6 PM Monday – Saturday.
Here’s how Contactless Pickup or Delivery works
- We’ll take your online requests on our Facebook Page Messenger anytime, and will process those Monday – Saturday.
Here’s a link to each stores Facebook Page
- We will also take Phone Orders from 11 AM – 3 PM Monday – Saturday at the stores
- You will have to pay for your games before we set up the pickup or delivery. We can accept credit cards over the phone or message / email you an invoice you can pay online.
- After you have paid we’ll set up the pickup or delivery.
- Contactless Deliveries – We deliver Monday – Saturday between 4 -6 PM. The gnomes will call you from in front of your home to verify we are in the right place and ask you to show us where you want the games dropped off. We’ll wait for you to go back inside, then bring the games to your doorstep, give them a disinfectant wipedown and step back to make sure you get them. We will not enter any building for delivery.
- Contactless Pickup, You can pick up your games and puzzles between 11 – 3 PM Monday – Saturday. When we get your payment we’ll ask you to call us from our parking lot. We’ll put the games on the Contactless Delivery Table by our front door and go back inside. You then exit your vehicle, grab your games and go!
We are also putting all our inventory online as well – at https:gnomegames.com/shop and you’ll be able to order there for local pickup in a few days