Gnome Games provides Gnome Home Delivery and Curbside Pickup Service!
Update March 23
All Gnome Games stores are closed to the public, but we will offer curbside pickup and home delivery options. Curbside pickup is currently available from 10 – 5 PM Daily M- Sat, Noon – 5 Sunday
Gnome Games brings the very best in tabletop fun to the tables, and now you don’t even have to leave your home to get the games you want to play delivered right to your home or office with Gnome Home Delivery! Gnome Games will deliver games from our Green Bay stores to your home 7 days a week.
Here’s how the Gnome Home Delivery Service works:
Simply message either of the Gnome Games Green Bay stores via Facebook or give us a call before 4 PM and we’ll deliver the games, puzzles and supplies you want directly to your home the same evening. We will make one delivery run in both Appleton and Green Bay each evening before 8 PM. Special arrangements may be available for delivery at other times based on driver availability.
Stay at home where it’s warm and safe. Play with your family without venturing out. New Games. Old Games, Fun Games – all delivered from Gnome Games.
Delivery fees start at $5 per delivery, within 15 miles of any Gnome Games location, with additional fees based on distance.
To place an order from the Gnome Games Green Bay West (Green Bay West Side) store give us a call at (920) 499-4263 or message us on the Gnome Games Green Bay West Facebook page – https://facebook.com/gnomegames
To place an order from Gnome Games Green Bay East (Green Bay East Side) give us a call at (920) 965-1380 or message us on the Gnome Games Green Bay East Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/GnomeGamesEast/
What games will Gnome Games deliver?
Gnome Home Delivery will deliver new board games, puzzles, booster displays, collectible card decks, puzzles, role playing books, dice, miniatures, paints and painting supplies and other accessories to your home or business. We will not deliver singles, used merchandise, card sleeves, playmats or most TCG accessories at this time.
Gnome Home Delivery Frequently Asked Questions
- Does someone have to be home for the delivery? Yes, we will not deliver to a mailbox, empty house or location where the customer that purchased the games is not present. The customer will have to provide a photo ID for delivery.
- How can I pay for my games? You can pay vial PayPal or credit card over the phone. We will not take cash at the door for our drivers safety.
- Can I have games delivered to my office or where I work? No, this is no longer an option – as we want everyone to stay home, be safe and offices tend to bring people together.
- Why is Gnome Games doing Gnome Home Delivery? Because we have been asked for it a few times, to allow our customers to get great games locally today without having to leave the safety and comfort of their homes. While we encourage everyone to get out and play with friends and family; sometimes it’s not a good idea to come out and play, or you simply can’t get out of the house. That’s where the Gnomes bring the best in tabletop directly to you.
- What if I’m really sick – will Gnome Games still deliver? Yes, this is an important part of why we have the Gnome Home Delivery Program. We do ask that you let us know if you or someone in your house is sick so our staff can take appropriate personal safety measures. All of our home deliveries are now contactless. We bring the games, and call from the street to make sure you are home. You let us know you are, we drop the games off by the door and watch you pick it up. WE DO NOT ENTER APARTMENT BUILDINGS OR RESIDENCES TO DELIVER.
- How about delivery if I live in Pulaski or Denmark or Marinette? We can deliver to outlying areas, but there will be an additional delivery fee based on distance. Just ask and we’ll let you know how we can get you the games or puzzles you really want to play.
- What about Appleton? Appleton now has Gnome Home Delivery there too!
- Can I return a game? We are not accepting any returns of unopened games or items. We are currently not accepting any returns, however unopened games that were sold after March 1, 2020 may be returned using our normal return policies AFTER the COVID-19 threat has passed. We will extend the normal return date. Please save your receipt if you aren’t going to open the games.