Cardventures #1: Stowaway 52 – Gamewright
There’s an alien ship about to attack Earth. You’ve stowed away on board and it’s up to you to stop it! Stowaway 52, a unique “Cardventure,” is an interactive story that puts you in control. Reprogram the ship’s computer, or destroy the engines? Grab that key card, or head for the escape pods? Your fate depends on the choices you make! Whether you play solo or with a friend, your goal is to find the path that uses the entire deck and save the Earth!
For 1 or more players
About the game
In Stowaway 52, players choose their path to adventure. This unique game, featuring 56 oversized cards, is a Parents’ Choice Recommended selection, and offers fun for one or more players. Stowaway 52 is a perfect option for a science fiction game night, players looking for games with solo options, or those looking for an interactive story-driven game.
The first edition of Stowaway 52 contains five game modes:
- Too Many Stowaways: Two to five players chase each other around the ship, trying not to get caught!
- Two Stowaways: A two-player race through the ship to get the highest score.
- One Stowaway: A solitaire adventure in which you try to cross the entire deck.
- Stowaway Rummy: A rummy variant using story segments as melds for up to four players.
- Alien Treasure Hunting: A two-player game in which one player hides treasures and the other player tries to find the best one.
57 over-sized cards
Rules of Play