Alien Wars by iello available at Gnome Games
Become Master of the Galaxy in Alien Wars! But you’ve got plenty of competition in this high-speed card game of extraterrestrial domination.
Assembling the play area is simple. Just set the three Nano Minefield cards face down approximately ten inches apart. Then, at the same time, every player must set their nine cards face down in the playing area. When it’s your turn, select one card in play and reveal it!
A Nano Minefield: flip it face down again.
A player’s card: that player takes the action on the card with the options being:
- Planet: Return one of your eliminated non-planet cards to play.
- Scanner: Look at three face-down cards, then remove the scanner from play.
- Blaster: Shoot once.
- Double Blaster: Shoot twice.
- Retro Blaster: Shoot once, also, if this card is eliminated, shoot once before removing it from play.
To shoot, place your pinky on the active card, then toss your shooting disc with your thumb and forefinger. Upon landing, if the disc has touched any cards, one of those cards can be removed from play. The removed card is then revealed and returned to the original owner. Once a player has no cards remaining, they’re out of the game! The last traverser of the galaxy with cards still in play wins!
- 1 UFO box to identify the active player
- 3 Nano Minefields
- 6 Alien Fleets of 9 cards each (54 total)
- 6 Shooting Discs (one for each fleet)
- 1 rulebook