Retail Sales – Tabletop Games Associate
Part-time retail sales position at all Gnome Games stores. Work for the place voted most fun to work!
Gnome Games is looking for a few great customer service staff members to delight our customers with great game sales experiences at all of the Gnome Games stores, Green Bay East, Green Bay West, Appleton and Sturgeon Bay! These positions are highly interactive, face to face customer service sales positions.
Game (Retail) Sales Associate
Continually provide outstanding customer service experience for all of our customers. Communicate cheerfully, knowledgeably to ensure every customers experience is delightful and memorable.
Working under direct supervision, this position ensures customers are greeted on the sales floor, assisted through their game selection and purchase.
Game Sales Associates also continually improve their knowledge and share product knowledge with customers, ensures products are easy to see and buy, processes customer transactions, and provides a clean, organized store environment in which to shop.
The principal business outcome for this role is higher levels of overall store performance and customer satisfaction. Game Sales Associate may also assist with organized play events in the stores.
Salary $10 – $13 after probation, depending on location, experience and performance. Vacation, 401K match, employee discount and uniforms are part of the compensation package.
Qualified Game Retail Sales Associate candidates will possess the following:
- High School diploma.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Retail experience preferred
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions
- Ability to learn and use that knowledge proactively
- Tabletop game knowledge preferred, but not required.
- Ability to communicate effectively utilizing written and verbal communication skills to a wide variety of customers
- A willingness to learn and the ability to retain and utilize training for continued self improvement is required for all Gnome Games positions.
- All sales positions require evening and weekend hours.
- Ability to lift 40 pounds
- Ability to climb a step ladder
Please apply here and include a resume with your application that includes 3 references, which store(s) you are interested in working at and a short letter of introduction that sells yourself to us as a Tabletop Game Sales person! Positions will be filled as soon as we find superstar sales gnomes!