Magic PPTQ Dominaria – Sealed Iconic Masters Saturday November 18 Green Bay East
PPTQ Dominaria – Sealed Iconic Masters
Gnome Games Green Bay East
Preregistration Entry $75 (Through Friday Nov 17)
On site registration $80
On Site Registration Opens at 10:30 AM
Seating at 11:00 AM
Format – Sealed Iconic Masters
Win a match win an Iconic Masters Booster all day long
Winner gets a seat at an RPTQ
The honorable Judge Kevin Wellens will officiate
Sealed Format for the entire event
Eligibility for PPTQ Dominaria
All players are eligible to play in a Preliminary Pro Tour Qualifier for Pro Tour Dominaria except the following (these players are already qualified for or are ineligible to play in Regional Pro Tour Qualifiers for Pro Tour Dominaria):
- If you have already won a Preliminary Pro Tour Qualifier for Pro Tour Dominaria.
- Players that received an invitation to compete in the Regional Pro Tour Qualifiers for Dominaria due to their performance in a Regional Pro Tour Qualifier for Rivals of Ixalan.
- Pro Tour Players Club Bronze, Silver, Gold, or Platinum Level as of the date of the Preliminary Pro Tour Qualifier.
- Pro Tour Hall of Fame Players.
- Players that are otherwise already qualified for the Regional Pro Tour Qualifiers for Pro Tour Dominaria.
- Players that are otherwise already qualified for Pro Tour Dominaria.
If you have any questions as to your eligibility to play in a particular Preliminary Pro Tour Qualifier, please email your inquiry to PremierPlay@wizards.com.
PPTQ Dominaria Information
- Swiss rounds will be each of 50 minutes in length.
- Single-elimination playoff matches will have no time limit.
- All players may participate in all Swiss rounds.
- The top players after the final Swiss round will advance to the single-elimination playoff. The number of players that advanced to the playoff is based on the number of players in the event.
- Playoff rounds are with Sealed Decks used in the Swiss rounds.
Number of Swiss rounds and number of players that advance to the playoffs is based on attendance according to the chart found on Appendix E of the Magic Tournament Rules.